Denver Thyroid Specialist
Common symptoms a person may experience that can be helped in our office include:
- An inability to lose weight, even with diet and exercise
- Being fatigued and tired most of the time
- Needing an excessive amount of sleep to function
- Having memory issues or a “foggy brain”
- Depression or lacking motivation
- Hair loss or thinning of the hair
- Constipation or bowel problems
- Hot flashes or feeling cold all the time
- Decreased libido
If you are suffering with thyroid symptoms but have yet to be diagnosed, contact us today for a more thorough evaluation. Dr. Starling can help you using her comprehensive evaluation. She’ll look at all aspects of what may be causing your thyroid issues to ensure you get the proper support and care you need. Denver thyroid specialist Dr. Starling will do the necessary investigation to get at the real cause or problems behind the symptom, so a truly effective program can be developed for you.
Monday – 9:00 am-6:00 pm (Lunch 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm)
Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – 9:00 am-6:00 pm (Lunch 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm)
Thursday – 9:00 am-6:00 pm (Lunch 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm)
Friday – 9:00 am-1:00 pm
From Progress Ave, make your first Right into the parking lot and then an immediate right.
We have a PATIO ENTRANCE on the South East corner of the building.
There are 2 reserved parking spots for our suite (109) in the corner.
Walk up the sidewalk to our patio door.