7 Steps to a Healthy Thyroid!
Hi, I'm Dr. Marie Starling.
At The Healing Center, we help people like you reach their full potential.
I specialize in adjunctive care for internal disorders, autoimmune conditions, IBS, thyroid symptoms, diabetes, and other complex health issues.
The thyroid gland produces hormones that regulate the body’s metabolic rate as well as heart and digestive function, muscle control, brain development, and mood and bone maintenance. Indicators of possible Thyroid issues include:
- Auto Immune Conditions
- GI Tract Issues such as Gas, Bloating, Constipation, Diarrhea
- Weight Gain
- Hair and Skin Issues
- Sleeping Problems
- Muscle Weakness
There are 7 Steps you can take to have healthy Thyroid function. Here at The Healing Center, we help guide our patients in these steps to help them access the full potential of health!
- Step 1: Auto Immune
- Find out if you have Antibodies to Gluten and Dairy
- Check your Vitamin D levels
- Step2: Fix Your GI Tract
- Address any GI symptoms and seek out Doctors care to help identify the steps needed to be taken to resolve any GI dysfunction such as Leaky Gut, SIBO, SIFO, Food Allergies and Reactions. Pathogens can also play a part in GI Tract problems, it is important to look at and address these as well. High quality probiotics are used to reset the gut microbiome and replenish your natural stores of good bacteria to reduce inflammation.
- Step 3: Regulate Your Blood Sugar
- If you ever get shaky, jittery, light headed or irritable your blood sugar has dropped. When your blood sugar spikes, you can feel tired after eating and crave sugar. It is important to keep your body from experiencing these highs and lows!
- Step 4: Manage Stress
- Identify sources of stress, and figure out techniques to help you deal with it!
- Step 5: Get Enough Sleep
- Sleep plays a vital role in good health and well-being throughout your life. Getting enough quality sleep at the right times can help protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life, and safety.
- Step 6: Exercise
- Exercise decreases stress hormones, increases insulin sensitivity, increases neurotransmitter production, and increases mitochondria which is your energy factory! Motion is the lotion of your joints and the engine for your brain!
- Step 7: Supplements and Support
- Here at The Healing Center we assist our patients with finding the right supplements and support their bodies need. Giving your body the nutrients it needs enriches the body’s internal environment and supports the protection, repair, and regeneration of our cells.
At The Healing Center we do in depth, comprehensive looks at all aspects of health! Call today to set up an appointment to access your full potential of health and of life!
If your mood is feeling off or you are experiencing stubborn health issues like chronic pain and autoimmune conditions, then contact us at the Healing Center in Denver, CO by calling (303) 721-8900 to schedule a 15-minute consultation. Or request a consultation below. I’ll help you release any energetic imbalances that are sabotaging your health and wellbeing!