The EB-Pro Ionic Footbath – New at The Healing Center
Hi, I'm Dr. Marie Starling.
At The Healing Center, we help people like you reach their full potential.
I specialize in adjunctive care for internal disorders, autoimmune conditions, IBS, thyroid symptoms, diabetes, and other complex health issues.
By Jessica Yoches, CNTP, MNT, Dr. Caitlin Landerholm, DC, and KT Colgan
October bears the beginning of fall and also the unveiling of our new Ionic Footbaths! For the month of October, existing patients receive their first footbath treatment at half price for $15. Come check out our newly expanded area and get comfy in our new chairs while soaking your feet! The treatment only takes 30 minutes.
How does the EB-Pro Ionic Footbath work?
- Utilizes direct current to create an electro-magnetic ionic energy field through an attached array unit in a salt water bath
What does the Ionic Footbath do to the body?
- Balances the body’s energy levels optimizing central nervous system function
- Contributes to increased relaxation and well-being by soaking up negative ions just like the effects from walking on a beach
- More powerful than a walk on the beach because the patient’s feet are in direct contact with the negative ions in the water
- The field of ions produced by an array unit placed in the water increases energy flow in the body and stimulates the lymphatic system which accelerates the body’s own detoxification process
- Provides symptom relief of pain, allergies, swollen joints and other body swelling, arthritis, gout, nerve pain and headaches
- Promotes an alkaline pH in the body
- Reduces stress and increases overall well-being
- Increases energy and mental clarity
- Improves quality of sleep
One study resulted improved range of motion and muscle strength by 10-25% after one use of the ionic footbath in all patients studied.
Who should not use the Ionic Footbath?
- People with electrical implants should first consult with a primary physician
- People who are epileptic or hemophiliac
- People with a pacemaker
- People with arrhythmia, heart issues, on blood thinners or heart medication
- People who have had an organ transplant
- Children under age 4
- Pregnant or lactating women
- People with open wounds on their feet
- The footbath IS SAFE for people with surgical hardware
Where can I learn more?
Questions? Or to book an Ionic Footbath treatment, call us at 303.721.9800
This product is not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Therefore, these statements contained herein are for informational purposes only.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The Healing Center makes no medical claims or statements of validation.