Dr. Marie Starling, DC, DCCN
Chiropractic Internist. Functional Medicine.
If you are searching for a Denver allergist, chiropractor, or more, consider the work of Dr. Starling. Dr. Marie Starling has practiced as a holistic chiropractor for 15 years. Utilizing cutting edge protocols and testing, she is able to get to the heart of structural problems and illness. As a specialist in functional medicine, allergy elimination, rehabilitative chiropractic, and clinical nutrition, she is well equipped to address the most challenging of cases. As well, she is a dynamic speaker who cares passionately about sharing how to create vitality and wellness and maintain it effortlessly.
- Neurochemistry Fellowship – Pending, 150 hours
- Functional Medicine – Natural Treatment of Internal Disorders/ Adjunctive Autoimmune Care: Functional assessment of thyroid imbalances, gastrointestinal problems, blood sugar disorders, hormone imbalances, infertility, autoimmune conditions and other dysfunctions of the body utilizing blood work, saliva, and stool panels.
- Allergy Elimination – N.A.E.T./ BioSet allergy elimination is a permanent, noninvasive allergy elimination technique using chiropractic medicine, acupressure, and applied kinesiology. Dr. Starling has modified and expanded the technique founded by Dr. Namburipad to include many additional disease pathways. This type of allergy elimination is ideal for many seeking care from a Denver allergist.
- Clinical Nutrition – Assessment and correction of nutritional deficiencies and imbalances.
- Pediatric Care – Adjustment and allergy elimination techniques in children.
- Functional Endocrinology Seminars – Over 100 postgraduate hours training with Dr. Datis Kharrazian in advanced functional endocrinology including advanced blood chemistry analysis, neurological diagnosis, and functional autoimmune assessment.
- N.A.E.T. Allergy Elimination Certification
- Cleveland Chiropractic College – Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
- Bachelor of Science Human Biology
- Colorado Chiropractic Association, CCA
- Colorado Women’s Chiropractic Association, CWCA – Former Vice President and founding member
- Diplomate of the College of Clinical Nutrition, DCCN
Whether you are seeking a Denver allergist, chiropractic care, nutrition therapy, or more, Dr. Starling can help. Contact us today to learn more.